Additional source of folic acid
The advantage of "FOLIDOZ" is the presence in its composition of L 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, which is a source of folic acid in the most assimilable form, which is also the most biologically active.
The active ingredient "FOLIDOZ" ensures the synthesis of serotonin in the body, thanks to which it successfully fights against stress and nervousness, has a sedative effect, normalizes sleep, eliminates the feeling of fear and depression.
“FOLIDOZ” also has a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin, rejuvenating, eliminating age spots, and protecting against the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.
"FOLIDOZ" heals hair, stops hair loss, gives it a natural shine, and also strengthens the nail plate, preventing brittleness and exfoliation of nails. Folic acid deficiency is especially dangerous for the body of pregnant women without gestation, frozen pregnancy, placental abruption, gestosis. Pregnant women with folate metabolism problems often have early miscarriages and babies with developmental defects. Studies have shown that taking the drug daily several months before pregnancy in 80% of cases can reduce the risk of congenital malformations of the fetus. During gestation, the female body consumes more folic acid, and since the vitamin is synthesized and stored in very small quantities, it is necessary to maintain the required level daily with the help of external sources. Taking folic acid in the first trimester of pregnancy is especially important.
With a deficiency of folic acid, the following consequences are possible:
- megaloblastic anemia;
- we, placental abruption, early miscarriage;
- infertility in both sexes, but mostly in women;
- fetal pathology - from mental retardation and hydrocephalus to problems with the development of the circulatory system and "cleft lip";
- deterioration of mood, which over time can turn into depression;
- memory impairment, insomnia, chronic fatigue, nervousness, anxiety and aggression.
Release form: 60 tablets, 100mg each
Folic Acid (folate as L 5 methyltetrahydrofolate)
* -% of the daily requirement / Does not exceed upper allowable level of consumption.
Indications for use:
- anemia during pregnancy, prevention of anemia during lactation;
- prevention of the development of neural tube defects in the fetus (anencephaly, hydrocephalus, cerebral hernia, cleft palate, cleft lip), multiple pregnancy, miscarriage;
- megaloblastic anemia due to folic acid deficiency;
- macrocytic hyperchromic anemia;
- post-resection anemia;
- sideroblastic anemia in old age;
- anemia and leukopenia caused by drugs and ionizing radiation;
- anemia associated with problems of the gastrointestinal tract;
- long-term treatment with folic acid antagonists (methotrexate, a combination of sulfametaxazole - trimethoprim), anticonvulsants (phenytoin, primidone, phenobarbital);
- polyneuritis and polyneuropathy, including alcoholic etiology;
- unbalanced or unsatisfactory nutrition with a deficiency of folic acid.
Adults take 1 tablet daily after meals.
Individual intolerance to the components, childhood.
Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
"FOLIDOZ" is a product and trademark of "Bon Pharm"